Northeast Ohio Liver Alliance serves as the local voice on liver disease. These organizations serve as national voices on liver disease and have resources you may find useful.
Our color guide indicates the intended audience for each webinar. But all are welcome.
• Medical Professionals
• Patients And Caregivers
• Clinical Practice Guidelines European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL)
• Provider Practice Guidelines – American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
• Brochures on Different Liver Diseases – American Liver Foundation
• Programs and Training – Hepatitis C Mentor and Support Group, Inc.
• Liver Advocacy Programs – Global Liver Institute
• Patient Resources – National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable